Wednesday 1 August 2012

Just a little of what I have been doing!

 Last week while my Grandsons were playing in the garden I sat in my conservatory and doodled this birdie.
Later I painted him with Aquatones and added the saying and boarders.
 This is a 'naked' folder which I covered, added some Graphic 45 paper and lots of die cuts and a bit of bling! It now holds my thin dies.
 This mini was my first 'from scratch' mini made from black card (250gsm) and covered in 7 Gypsies paper from the Conservatory collection, lots of fussy cutting, die cuts and lots of 'bits'. This is for the photos we took of the baby birds 'playing' in the dirt in our garden, they were so cute!
This is my pencil/crayon/pen tote that is down stairs by my laptop and a bag of multi medium art sketch books which get used every day!
It is so nice to have my lappy working again! Thank you my first born computer wizz man (was gonna call him a kid but he ain't!)
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

happyDiane said...

some great pieces!! would love to see more of the sweet bird mini.