Friday 24 August 2012

Folded Book from 2 Sheets of 12x12 Papers!

 Last Friday a lovely lady called Bren (Bren47 on Ustream)showed us how to make a book from 2 12x12 sheets of paper, so I had to have a go! Bren used double beautiful sided paper, I just couldn't bear to 'try out' book in patterned paper (let alone double sided) so I chose to make it in black, it turned out pretty good! So I decided to cut into my Graphics 45 The Magic of Oz papers! Above is the front cover, all cards pull out for photos or journaling!
The ruby slippers are glittered, all edges are edged in black soot,
 Lots of fussy cutting!
 More cards to use!
 Last page, more fussy cutting,
 Back cover.
I have also been making this book, the papers are My Minds Eye, Halloween, Tims die cut, leaves are Memory Box, all the flowers I made, lace down the side wraps around the spine of the book, the ribbons are attached to the lace, the bottle, pumpkin and doll I made.
I can't show inside because the front is still wet! But I made it for the tags I made with the stamps from My Minds Eye.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

This turned out wonderful! What a neat idea!! Thanks for sharing! *huggles* =0)

Henny said...

This is really beautiful, i love it!
Henny

Anonymous said...

Aw man! That is a great idea, Lynn! I sure will be glad when I get a computer and can join the stream community again. Gina