This one is a brought tag coloured with distress stains, script stamp and the corner stamp (Tims) was stamped with distress stain. The Paper Artsy stamp at the botton was stamped onto tissue and applied to tag with modge podge. The house is encased inbetween two pieces of microscope glass, the edges were dipped into black molton ultra thick embossing enamal (in the melting pot). The words I found in an old book (not sure if you can see them clearly, they say 'Reaching the open door, she slammed it shut. As the door was closing she yelled out.')
This background is gessoed over using an old credit card, then a layer of distress inks (squidged onto craft mat and spritzed). One of my most favourite stamps is this dragonfly one which I stamped in black Archival. All I then added was some mica and some staples to hold it on.
This tag I made yesterday while sitting in my garden with the sun beating down!
The background was gessoed in white, then spritzed with red, purple and bronze sprays (sorry I don't know make and real colours, I just grabbed a few mini misters that already had some colours decanted in them!) Everything dried really quickly (even for someone as impatient as me!) so no need for a heat gun! A couple of bits of old book were added.
The stamps used are from Crafty Individuals, the 'beach' flags are raised up with bits of 3d foam.
Well thats it for now, still haven't quite finished my configuration box, thank goodness I chose a small on to do, I am having trouble deciding what to put in the 5 little cubbie holes, lord knows how long it would take if I had chosen a larger one!