Friday 4 June 2010

Sunday at LB Crafts






On Sunday I went to LB, Lin and Linda were doing free demos, it was fantastic!


I learnt a great technique using distress inks and Crafty Notions colour spray Matte White.


Spray the colour spray on after applying the inks and leave it to 'sink' in and it makes the inks look dreamy, misty and softer.


The bird (Paper Artsy) is the same green as the one bottom right without the spray on! I think it shows quite well the difference the white spray makes!


Of course I had a little shop while I was there (it would be rude not to). So a lovely Paper Artsy stamp plate, the white spray, some more TSS tools (wire brush and loads of decorative wheels), some yummy Inca gold paints from Viva (so thick and creamy) some viva terra paint and lots of other things too and I also got a very full goody bag with some very lovely things in it!!! (which is at the top of the post cos thats where blogger put it!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice stash Lynn, your arch is gorgeous! x