Friday, 25 June 2010


I wanted to have a go at using 'Tyvek', well I didn't have any and didn't know where to get some so I improvised. (Not sure if this is the same thing as Tyvek but I used a piece of those white decorators overalls ( I got mine from a 99p store), it was quite thin so it didn't need much heat!)
The material was sprayed with Adirondak sprays to colour it first.
The background is coloured with distress inks and stamped (Paper Artsy), the material was attached to the card with double sided tape and then I heated it.
I liked the way I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen, where it was going to shrivel up and what it was going to look like when finished!

5 comments:

Spyder said...

This is lovely
(lyn)

Minxy said...

Great substitute, looks interesting

Effie said...

Hi Lullabelle........The birdie is yours. get in touch E-Mail or PM me..

Von said...

Wonderful!!! I to have some tyvek to play with but haven't as yet what an inspiration
Thanks Von

craftytrog said...

Brilliant! Looks like fun! x