Wednesday 23 June 2010

It's Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, so it's WOYWW. Here is the link to see all the others http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/.
Well my desk doesn't really look any different from last week, so I'm going to show you 'the other side' of my room. As you can see it is not as tidy as my desk! So much stuff it is all piled on top of other stuff! Magazines, tissue, things waiting to be altered, generally anything that doesn't 'fit' anywhere else goes on the trolly in the corner.

The kitchen trolly has my guilitine on the top, the drawer has Tims dies for my Big Shot (need to find another place for them though as I can close the drawer), the wire baskets have tools (mini drill, scissors, screwdriver), light bulbs and extra cut and dry. The bottom shelf has aa Art bin or two with my favourite papers in, (mostly Tims and 7 gypsies).

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi
great piccies but you ne where everything is right! luv all the creations & piccies on your wall, have good day, sue,x

Annie said...

What a fab wall full of lovely creations :-)
A x

cheryl said...

oh wow great work space,love your work too very creative,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Joey said...

Hi Lulabelle

you have loads of stash :O) love your creative wall

Joey.x

Anonymous said...

Ooh! look at all that lovely stash! TFS! x

Sunshine Girl said...

That looks like a lovely organised pile of stuff to me! love the art work on the wall - I still havent had chance to have a go at the tissue paper you showed last week but its on my to do list! (well have made a mental note anyway!). Thanks for sharing.