Saturday 18 October 2008

Here is my entry for Sunday Challenge No 11 over on UK Stampers, this week we had to make something with store gift cards.
I decided to make a house using my newest rubber stamp (well half of it).
The walls are the gift cards painted with dabbers inside and out, the floor is a square of card, the front and back walls are attached with the bind it all and the sides have been punched with a crop-o-dile and attached with ribbon. The sides are all held together with ribbon. Beads were added to the bottom and there is a bead and tassell drop in the centre of the floor.
The roof is acetate and covered in zooms, this is 'perched' on the top the hanging wires hold this in place.
The inside is decorated too (but my camera batteries ran out so I will have to take a pic later).
It is going to hang in my craft room and hide a little stash of chocolate for those times when 'you just have to have some'.

1 comment:

Sid said...

Love your creation Lynn, what a great idea !