Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy Mail and a Page in my Journal!

This is the page I made from one of the napkins I was sent by a lovely cyber pal Maria!
Maria sent me loads of beautiful napkins, this bear one reminded me of a song my dear Dad used to sing to me when I was little, (I was poorly a lot when I was little) called 'Me and my Teddy bear' by Rosemary Clooney and this song always did the trick to comfort and send me to sleep!
The background is acrylic paint matched to the background of the napkin, the bear was torn from it and applied to the page with matt medium and then covered with it too.
The pocket is jst a scrap and painted the same as the background, inside there is a tag with the story of why that song is important to me!
The little baby with it's teddy bear is a stamp from The Stampsmith.
The word were stamped straight onto the page with Archival.
Around the edge I have writen in white pen 'Me and my Teddy Bear'.

These are the lovely Christmas napkins Maria sent!



And these are all the other gorgeous napkins Maria sent. Thank you so much Maria!





1 comment:

Sid said...

Fab journal page !!