Tuesday 29 March 2011

WOYWW Wk 95

Well it's Wednesday again! Where do the other days between Wednesdays go? On my desk this week is a few of the things I got at the weekend and something I made with them! I also got Tims yummy papers Crowded attic and the resist kraft papers!
A closer look! The little glass 'thing' has mould and pour on the top.(I took the photo while waiting for it to set) I will share later on when I have made something from it!
These are little 'buttons' made with polymer clay baking in my melt pot! (the lid is only off to take the pic!)
And after 'cooking' I painted them black and put rub n buff (silver ones) and Inca gold (gold ones) over to pick up the detail.
This the flower (cut from Tims Tattered florals die) from the glassine paper, I love the old look it give when it is 'screwed up'.
This is the tag I made from all the things above!


So what's on your desk this week? It you want to see more pop over to Julia's blog and have a nosey! It's great fun!!!

17 comments:

Sid said...

Looking great and your embellies are fab too !!

Franka Benjaminsen said...

I really love your handmade buttons. They make your tag more personal.
Bye Franka

Helen said...

Wow, you have lots of lovely goodies, and your buttons look fab!

Marjo said...

Awesome tag. Love that die too. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23

MvM-design said...

A lot is going on I see!! Love the buttons!
Happy Wednesday;-)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great work, love the buttons

Fiona said...

Oh wow - I love love your desk - I'd love to while away a few hours there - great buttons too - how clever Fiona #66

Caroline Hallett said...

SO JEALOUS... look at those lovely distress stains... and fabby butons - enjoy thanks for sharing - happy WOYWW

nnalorac said...

Fab creations on your desk, love them, very creative! Great workspace too. Thanks for sharing. Carolxx

Karen said...

Great artwork, I love those handcrafted buttons and your finished tag looks gorgeous.
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #79

Sarah said...

great home-made pieces and new goodies. Just about to try out the glassine paper too.
Thanks for sharing your workdesk today. Wishing you lots of creativity until next time!

Sasa (Sarah) at 1

http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Those buttons are great - you have so much TH stuff - would love to get lost in that room for a few hours!!
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (41)

Spyder said...

This does look like so much fun, love the buttons, thank you for the snoop! Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn)) #51!

Minxy said...

Totally jealous of everything on your desk this week, especially the timmy stash and the cool buttons, isn't the meltpot fab, i nearly died when i found out you could use it to bake with. Love your finished tag tis lush x

salamanda said...

What a wonderful looking space and so tidy

okienurse said...

Just bought the glassine, dolls, and bottles tonight. I was thinking it would look good as flowers and you showed me I was right! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #83

The Crafty Elf said...

I have to say that your desk really looks like a lovely little store. So organized and neat. TFS