Thursday 10 February 2011

A Tag

I made this tag yesterday. I had one of those days. You know the ones. When you just can't think of anything to make. I just sat there in my room and stared at my desk for what seemed like hours. I reached for a tag, pushed play on my dvd player (it has the new Take That cd in it) turned it up loud and this is what came out!
Along the bottom is sticky backed silver tape which I ran through the Big Shot in one of Tims folders,then inked with a swoosh of black Archival, the left side has text paper (from an old book) which I gessoed and inked and stamped and masked and spritzed.
The diamond border is a free stamp from a Craft Stamper a long time ago, the stamped text is La Blanche.
The flowers are prima.
I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

4 comments:

Effie said...

Great tag.. like the colour and the metal.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful

Angelnorth said...

This is lovely, the aluminium tape looks great and the overall grungy feel is fab!

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the tags, tfs Shaz #125