Sunday 23 November 2008


Here is my entry for this weeks Challenge over on UK Stampers, the brief was to use a stamp you had never used yet!
My stamp is just a part of one (just the boys face) I've had for a while but never 'got around to using'.
Firstly I cut a tag, then I scraped on some gesso with an old credit card and gave it a quick blast to dry it, I then placed 3 of Tim Holtz masks ( the time ones) randomly, then I applied frayed burlap distress inks with an aplicator all over and also added some broken china, then I removed the masks.
Using frayed burlap distress ink I stamped some background writing. The boys face I stamped onto tissue and applied to the tag with a glue stick.
The wings and the clock face I stamped onto acetate, the small ones were left and the large one I applied guilding flakes to. these were attached with glossy accents.
Then I just added the words and a ribbon at the top.

No comments: