Wednesday 6 August 2008




Our weekly challenge on UK Stampers was to create something with your oldest and newest stamps.
My oldest stamp is this funky cat, (All Night Media) which I brought while on holiday in Centre Parcs in 1993, I needed something to do in the evenings while my youngest was asleep (just 2 and a half) and my husband and other 2 children were out, so I got this a black ink pad and some colouring pencils and I was hooked. The next day I went back to the shop and got a set of 9 more stamps and so I was on the slippery slope and still am!


My newest stamp,(Crafty Individuals) brought for me by my husband when he took me to LB Crafts at the weekend.

The background was made from lots of off cuts (which I keep cos I can't bear to throw anything away), the birds were stamped in Archival black ink and sewed to background using waxed thread.

No comments: