Monday 11 November 2013

Birthdays come with lots of paper and packaging!

Birthdays come with lovely gifts, (I was a very spoilt girl!) and lots of paper and packaging!
Armed with lots of corigated card, boxes, backing card, tissue and wrapping paper, I decided to use some of it (it will all get used eventually!) 
Backing card and corigated came as packaging from this, Kath Kidston set.


This is what I made from it!


Backing paper, Aquatone paint pencils, bird, fussy cut from old book!



And another one using more of the same things.


And a Winter card!
I like to make these while sitting in front of the tv as they don't need tons of things to make them!

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

APG Jamie said...

they are super & I don't use corrugate often enough

Diane Ridpath said...

These are lovely cards. Very pretty and artistic. I'd forgotten about corrugate; I haven't used it in a long time, but I love it. Thanks for the reminder. :)