Friday 18 October 2013

A Folder

Yesterday I made some card using some unloved paper (you know the ones we all have and think why did I get that?) I randomly ripped it up and glued it to a piece of card. (Silly me forgot to take a photo) When dryed I stamped using black archival ink some birds, foliage and swirls again randomly over the paper. 

I used the full sheet to make the folder. I scored a 1inch channel to make the spine. The ribbon is attached by making a slit either side of the spine and threading some seam binding through.


The inside has 2 pockets (which extend so I can get lots in). 


This the end veiw it shows how the pockets extend to hold lots.
I used a bulldog clip to which I added all sorts of things to, (a domino, which says 'Fill each day with Art', a metal butterfly, a pearl, a metal bead, a glass bead and an MDF block covered in washi tape with a molded bird on it).


A close up of the bulldog clip charm.
Thanks for taking a look!






2 comments:

Dana said...

*Swoon*!!! This is gorgeous Lynn! I love those wrinkly textures I see in there too!

sam21ski said...

This is gorgeous, love the textures, the distress and grungy look - superb

Sam xxx