Yesterday I made some card using some unloved paper (you know the ones we all have and think why did I get that?) I randomly ripped it up and glued it to a piece of card. (Silly me forgot to take a photo) When dryed I stamped using black archival ink some birds, foliage and swirls again randomly over the paper.
I used the full sheet to make the folder. I scored a 1inch channel to make the spine. The ribbon is attached by making a slit either side of the spine and threading some seam binding through.
The inside has 2 pockets (which extend so I can get lots in).
This the end veiw it shows how the pockets extend to hold lots.
I used a bulldog clip to which I added all sorts of things to, (a domino, which says 'Fill each day with Art', a metal butterfly, a pearl, a metal bead, a glass bead and an MDF block covered in washi tape with a molded bird on it).