Wednesday 12 October 2011

WOYWW This Week?

WOYWW this week? More than mine I'll bet! I have been working on a few things but nothing is finished! The pens are there because I have been doing some stuff in a journal, (I ran out my white Posca in a few weeks in the middle of a page so it was hubby to the rescue on his way home from work!) The other pens are Pitts and Sharpies. This is an art doll I am working on, (she does have a face but she was feeling camera shy!)
She is made of thick grey board and embossing powder, tripple embossing? more like 5 or 6 layers! I then stamped into it with a torso stamp I have had for ages but I don't know who it is from.
Hopefully next week there will be more to share!
If you want to see more or join in pop over to Julia's place HERE.

Thanks for looking, have a great day!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Poor doll with no face! Looks like you've been busy going by your workdesk. Enjoy WOYWW!

Ann B said...

Love your angel/dragonfly doll. triple embossing always gives a great effect and I like the colours you have used.

salamanda said...

Can't imagine why doll is shy. That is a fab glossy finish with all that embossing.

Di said...

Reminds me a bit of the Angel of the North. Thanks for scaring me half to death about making all that wedding stationery :)) Maybe they won't like the samples....little prayer mat out here! Di xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh the doll looks interesting - cant wait to see it finished. thanks for sharing.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to read about your pen. Your hubby was a real hero! And I've seen those doll patterns before, but can't remember where. Nice job, even without the face. Sorry I'm late getting here. I'm # 11 this week.

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your art doll- I so love triple embossing, one of my favourite techniques.Running a bit late this week, have a good week, Shaz

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy! Fab doll - poor thing with no face - LOL!
Hugs
Rachel and Angela
xox

l00pyscraftcreations said...

oh now she looks interesting, well done. love the desk lol, wish mine were as tidy, xx