Saturday 28 February 2009

Sunday Challenge

My entry for this weeks Sunday Challenge on UK Stampers.
The background I made using coloured card in blue and beige and stamped swirls in a slightly darker colour, then ripped and applied to postcard with glue stick.
The little 'beach huts' are Paper Artsy minis (Welcome home), I stamped them onto white card used weathered wood Distress Crackle paint on the sides (masking to get straight edges) the doors I coloured with Marvy Le Plumes and the roof I painted with Watermelon Dabber.
the 'sun' is really a moon stamp coloured with a distress ink.

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oh I do like to stroll along the prom, prom, prom... :o) Cute postcard, love the little beach huts!

Unknown said...

Fabulous little book and love the beach huts - makes me feel all summery