Thursday 11 September 2008



This was created from a small box I found at my local carboot sale inside it had chess pieces (I will have to think what I can do with these later).

I gave it a light sand inside and out then painted the outside with Tim Holtz distress paints the inside I covered just the back wall with some paterned paper.

The hopes and dreams canvas is painted in the same way as the box and so are the letters, the motif is a piece of fimo which I stamped and coloured with rub and buff. This was adhered to the lid of the box along with the keyhole and the letters y o u r.

The key is from Hot off the Press as is the keyhole. 'unlock' is on shrink plastic.

Inside the box the words 'make' are plastic and are held up with silico glue. 'Them' have wire through them and atached to the shelf by making small holes in the shelf and gluing. 'Real' is atached to acetate with glue and stuck to the box with silicon.

No comments: